“I want a new WordPress web site, but I don’t want to try and install it myself… CAN YOU HELP?!”
I believe I can — and possibly for free*…
There are many reasons why you might not want to try and set-up a new web site. Maybe you:
- Think you don’t have the “right” skills.
- Have better things to do.
- Don’t have the time.
- Or simply just don’t want to do it.
It doesn’t really matter why you’d rather not create your own blog or web site. The bottom line is that you want a new web site, and you need someone else to do it for you — sooner rather than later. Here’s how I can help…
Joe’s Express WordPress Site Installation Service
My WordPress installation and set-up package includes the following:
- Installation of the most recent version of the WordPress blogging platform
- Installation of one WordPress theme of your your choice
- Installation of 5 of my favorite “must have” plugins, including Yoast’s SEO WordPress plugin
- Setting the basic WordPress site configuration options
- Pointing your domain name to your new site
- Testing your site to make sure everything works properly
There are two different options to choose from:
Plan A: “The Anywhere Plan” – Cost: $79
I will perform the above services on any server that:
- Runs on a Unix/Linux operating system;
- Has some kind of admin control panel (e.g., cPanel); and,
- Is running PHP version 5.2.4 or greater and MySQL version 5.0 or greater.
To get started, I just need you to order services via the PayPal button below. You will then receive further information and instructions via email:
NOTE: If for some reason I am unable to install WordPress on your server and perform the above services, I will offer you a full refund.
Plan B: “The Partner Plan” – Cost: $0 (a.k.a. “free”)
If you sign-up for WordPress hosting with one of my recommended hosting partners via one of the links below, I am able to set up your WordPress site at no cost to you.
What? How is this possible?!
As I indicate in my disclosure policy, I may earn a referral fee or commission if you sign-up with, or purchase products from, people or companies via links on this web site. In such cases, I am an “affiliate” of these service providers, and the links are called “affiliate links.” This is the norm for conducting business online, and has been since Amazon.com first introduced this kind of site-to-site promotional relationship back in 1996.
While one of my goals for this web site is to help educate people on how to create and monetize a blog, please keep in mind my other goal is to grow the site and business, earning a profit in exchange for my efforts. (And unless you plan to create a web site strictly as a hobby or for charitable purposes, I recommend you do the same.)
That is why I am an affiliate partner with the web hosts mentioned on this site. Like most web hosting companies, they pay affiliates for referrals. This means if you sign up via one of these links, they will (hopefully) pay me a referral fee (eventually). That’s how I get reimbursed for the time I will spend installing and setting up your site.
Please keep in mind: Signing up via these links does not affect your cost — unless you use a coupon code I provide you. In that case, your cost will actually be less than the web host’s standard, advertised price.
If you would like to order a free WordPress installation…
1First, sign-up for a WordPress hosting account with either WP Engine or Bluehost via the links below. (You can learn more about each of them on the WordPress hosting page.) You may use the coupon codes (if any) found on the hosting discounts page.
New account sign-up links for free WordPress installation:
Please Note: Signing up for a hosting account using a coupon code or link NOT found on this site invalidates this offer.
2 Forward a copy of the email receipt from your web host to me at [support at createablognow.com] and include:
- Your login information (ID and password – you can change the password after I’m done)
- Your domain name
- Where you would like your site installed
For example: In the home or “root” directory – e.g., http://yoursite.com
In a sub-directory such as “blog” – e.g., http://yoursite.com/blog
Whether you order Plan A or Plan B, I will…
- Normally have your site set-up within one business day.
- Include instructions on how to change your login passwords.
- Not share or keep any of the forwarded email information you send me.
- Delete the information you provide once WordPress has been set up.
And if you need additional help, I may also be available for post-installation site development services including:
- Content development / content marketing (including copywriting, video production, custom graphics, etc.)
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Social media marketing and integration
Thanks for visiting. Feel free to contact me with any questions…